Thursday, November 18, 2010

Surveys: Extra Christmas Money!

Today, I want to share about a hobby of mine.  It's taking surveys.  I like taking surveys and I have been doing it for over 10 years.  Taking surveys are great if you have some time in a day to sit down at your computer and answer a few questions.  In exchange, you get paid anywhere from $1 to as high as $30 per a few minutes.  Sometimes, the survey is about a product that the panel will send to your home and let you test it and keep it.  It's free and you get some extra cash to spend on yourself or your loved ones.  However, some of these sites pay in Amazon gift certificates.  These can come in quite handy, especially if you are a parent.  Amazon has many great deals on diapers and wipes and you can also get a treat for your family.  Recently, I accumulated enough amazon cash to purchase the red Wii console and Wii Fit Plus with balance board.  See the pictures below.  It took me about 3 months in taking surveys about two surveys a day, but it was so worth it.
  Wii Hardware Bundle  

The two survey sites that I want to point out today are:

SurveySavvy offers many surveys where you can test and keep a product.  I have done various tests for them.  My most recent one was baby Orajel and I got paid $15 for it.  This panel usually offers high incentives.

OpinionOutpost credits your account instantly upon completion of a survey.  They offer incentives of medium value and also offer testing products.  My most recent one was Charmin toilet paper.

I will post about other survey sites later.

No comments:

Post a Comment