Sunday, November 13, 2011

Weight Watchers® Smart Ones® Satisfying Selections Review


I was one of the lucky ones who were selected to try out these Weight Watchers Smart Ones Satisfying Selections meals and after receiving my vouchers, I decided to try the Sesame Chicken and the Chicken Teriyaki Stir Fry. Since I prefer to cook my meals on the stove top, I used a medium size non-stick frying pan to cook the Sesame Chicken meal first. The directions are very simple for preparing it. All I had to add was a 1/3 cup of water. Heating the food straight out of the bag took about 7 minutes and my meal was ready.



I must say that it came out very good. The vegetables, chow mein, and meat were very appetizing looking and smelled delicious. The size of the meal was perfect as well. I really liked the chicken pieces. They were soft and the coating was just right. The amount of sauce in the meal was perfect as well. After eating the meal for lunch, I felt very satisfied and did not feel hungry until dinner time.

Next on the list, was the Chicken Teriyaki Stir Fry. It was just as delicious. I would recommend these Smart Ones Satisfying Selections meals to anyone who is looking for a tasty, satisfying meal for one that is quick to prepare.


Disclosure: This post is part of a SocialMoms product evaluation, for which I’ve been selected. I’ve been compensated for my time with 6,000 My SocialMoms Rewards Points. The opinions expressed in this post are mine and don’t necessarily reflect the opinions of SocialMoms or Heinz.

No comments:

Post a Comment