Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Children's Claritin Review


My kids suffer from seasonal allergies and I am always on the lookout for new and improved ways to help them beat their allergic reactions to Mother Nature.  And I have to say that Children's Claritin is one of the best medicines available on the over-the-counter market for kids and their allergies.  They like the taste and they especially enjoyed the chewable tablets.  Both the liquid and the tablets work great at keeping them sneeze and tear free and they only have to take it once a day.  They are also non-drowsy so the kids can enjoy their day without become sluggish.  This allergy medicine is great because it allows my children to have a "clear" day and makes me feel like a good parent because I can make their life more enjoyable and easier without breaking the bank.

*Please note, I am a BzzAgent and received samples and coupons to try this product



No comments:

Post a Comment