Tuesday, March 6, 2012

healthfull OROWEAT bread: healthy and delicious



If you are looking for some deliciously healthy bread, then you should definitely try this healthful bread by OROWEAT.  I recently got a loaf to try and I totally loved it.  Each slice contains only 80 calories but comes with 4 grams of protein and 4 grams of fiber.  The slices are thin and perfect for a sandwich or just with a spread.  I got some jalapeno greek yogurt and I spread it on a slice of this bread after toasting it, and it was divine!  My husband and kids loved it too.  We made some sandwiches with smoked salmon and this bread was just perfect.  And the health benefits are just a great plus to this bread that cannot be ignored!

I received a product sample, coupon, collateral or other special premium from BzzAgent.

No comments:

Post a Comment