Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Introducing the New Keurig Vue... #KeurigParty

I love coffee and everything that has to do with coffee... So I am super excited about a new House Party opportunity:  to host a Keurig Vue party!!!

I drink at least 4 cups of coffee a day, every day and I got my husband hooked on coffee as well.  Recently, I read an article in a medical journal about the health benefits of coffee.  I was surprised to hear that drinking coffee regularly decreases your chances of getting diabetes, especially if they run in your family.  Both my parents and my husband's parents are predisposed to diabetes because their parents had them, so that another great reason to love coffee!  Also, coffee helps keep your brain sharp and reduce your risk for Alzheimer's disease.  So, bring it on....more coffee please.


Now, a little bit about the new Keurig Vue:


This machine is awesome because it allows you to brew a single cup of beverage at a time.  So, if I like regular coffee and my husband likes flavored coffee and my kids want hot chocolate, it's as easy as 1-2-3 with the a Keurig machine.  You can select what you want to brew and change it for each cup.  Plus, this new Keurig comes with special features:  you can change the strength of your coffee and you can brew into larger cups!  How awesome is that!  So, I just applied to host the Keurig Vue House Party and would love to be selected so that I can share it with my friends and co-workers and my blog readers!


No comments:

Post a Comment